The Area Agency on Aging 1-B, established in 1974, is a non-profit agency responsible for services to more than 620,000 person age 60 and older residing in Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair and Washtenaw Counties in Michigan. The Area Agency on Aging 1-B enhances the lives of older adults and adults with disabilities.
Area Agency on Aging Strengthens Its Sales Process
AAA 1-B was growing the training part of their organization at such a rapid pace that it was putting a strain on their process and resources. Torrent Consulting identified three key areas that would make the biggest impact:
- They were inputting data manually into multiple Excel sheets. They needed an automated process that would reduce data entry time.
- They needed to keep large amounts of data current regarding their training facilities, teachers and participants.
- Their process needed to be optimized.
Once these challenges were identified, Torrent started developing solutions that would create a more efficient, timesaving process for the nonprofit.
- Discovery sessions allowed for further refinement of their sales process.
- Easily accessible calendar with all training sessions.
- Automated reminders for follow up.
- Reporting that would allow for more accurate tracking.
After implementing all of the solutions provided, AAA 1-B was able to clearly define their sales process. They also saw these results:
Clean, accessible scheduling made it easier to schedule trainings and trainers, and to sign up participants.
Automating the process created more accurate and efficient follow ups with site facility leads and scheduled sessions.
Cleaner reports allowed AAA 1-B to easily report the numbers required to the grant that funds their program.