The Technology Security Lead is responsible for evaluating, designing, implementing and monitoring our organization’s hardware and data to protect them and ensure compliance to industry and regulatory requirements.
Internal Data Security Consultant
- Data Security Policies and Procedures
- Implementation and Maintenance of Comprehensive Security Measures
- Conduct Training Sessions on Data Security Policies
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- Annual HIPAA Audit
- All Compliance Related Information and Training
Internal Technology Lead
- Software/Licensing Management
- Asset Tracking and Procurement
- Coordination of MacBook setup
- People Team Liaison
Internal Hardware Lead
- Primary Relationship with Outsourced IT Provider
- Point of Contact for Internal Network Issues
- Technology Policy
- 3+ years of experience in information security or related field.
- Experience defining, revising, and implementing company information security policies.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MacBooks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal clients.
- Strong documentation and training skills.
- Capable of responding to a fast-paced project environment, with quickly changing and often competing priorities.
- Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve and become productive quickly.
Four year college degree in a technical field of study.
- Ann Arbor, MI – Charlotte, NC – Kansas, MO or Washington, DC preferred.
- Travel: <10%