The Technical Lead is responsible for leading technical discovery sessions and documenting technical requirements. This position requires regular engagement with developers to review code and provide feedback on best practices. The successful candidates expertise will be needed to develop an effective plan for project scope.
- Effectively lead technical discovery sessions and document technical requirements
- Create and clearly document system and architecture design
- Document user stories and technical acceptance criteria that leads to client acceptance of build
- Development Lead
- Break down technical work into discrete assignments for project team members and manage work assignments through completion
- Assist developers in project solution execution, review code, and provide feedback on best practices (Lightning Component applications and Visualforce)
- Execute integrations using various integration tools and techniques (SOAP/REST, outbound messaging, Apex callouts, Apex web services, Canvas, Lightning Connect, Integration Platform as a Service, etc.)
- Make recommendations on appropriate middleware tools
Sales & Service Support
- Technical Sales Support
- Scoping & Resource Allocation Planning for Technical Components
- Technical Team Member Coaching and Professional Development Support
10 years of experience in information technology with a minimum of 5 years Salesforce experience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Capable of breaking down technical work into discrete assignments for project team members.
- Versatile in both functional and technical aspects of Salesforce.
- Experience leading a team.
Four year college degree in a technical field of study.
- Ann Arbor, MI – Charlotte, NC – Kansas, MO or Washington, DC preferred.
- Travel: <10%