Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support a growing tech company it its commitment to put its people first. You’ll assist our Talent Acquisition Manager in finding the marketplace’s best untapped talent to fill open roles with world-class hires. More specifically, you’ll provide support by helping track talent and building strategic relationships with passive candidates.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager to deeply understand requirements of open positions and persona of candidates
- Run searches to identify candidates via LinkedIn, Job Boards, Google Search Engine and other platforms
- Plan different ways to build pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Understand the technical talent market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build & track talent pipelines for multiple position openings at any given time
- Screen candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Regularly communicate with passive leads through marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience (recruiting technical talent a plus)
- Knowledgeable and experienced running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- Passionate and driven with the readiness to help us find the best talent who fits our company culture
- Possess strong ability to screen and interview
- Are experienced at working in a team-based environment
Four-year college degree