Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
Researches, designs, and guides development and testing of technical Salesforce solutions.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems, process flows and user requirements
- Build: Supports application build, test, and deploy activities to meet business requirements and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Technical Design: Supports development of technical architecture and designs to be used in solutioning client needs
- Collaborate: Works with project team to build and test custom features
- Migrate: Assists with development of data migration strategies; completes data manipulation, cleaning and importing
- Rollout: Develops and executes production rollout strategy and support for users
- Communicate: Communicates with project team to provide development progress; interfaces with Senior Management at all size clients
- College level coursework developing a web or desktop application using an OOP language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Database experience with Oracle or other relational database management system is very important (SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, etc.).
- Knowledge of SQL, creating SQL queries (inner, outer, left, right joins, etc.) or similar query languages such as PL/SQL or T-SQL (aka Transact SQL) is helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP, among others) and WS concepts such as APIs/endpoints helpful but not required.
- Higher education computer, systems engineering or similar technical field of study required.
- Ann Arbor, MI, Charlotte, NC, Kansas City, MO or Antigua Guatemala preferred.