Researches, designs, and guides development and testing of technical Salesforce solutions.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems, process flows and user requirements
- Build: Supports application build, test, and deploy activities to meet business requirements and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Technical Design: Supports development of technical architecture and designs to be used in solutioning client needs
- Collaborate: Works with project team to build and test custom features
- Migrate: Assists with development of data migration strategies; completes data manipulation, cleaning and importing
- Rollout: Develops and executes production rollout strategy and support for users
- Communicate: Communicates with project team to provide development progress; interfaces with Senior Management at all size clients
- College level coursework developing a web or desktop application using an OOP language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Database experience with Oracle or other relational database management system is very important (SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, etc.).
- Knowledge of SQL, creating SQL queries (inner, outer, left, right joins, etc.) or similar query languages such as PL/SQL or T-SQL (aka Transact SQL) is helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP, among others) and WS concepts such as APIs/endpoints helpful but not required.
- Higher education computer, systems engineering or similar technical field of study required.
- Ann Arbor, MI, Charlotte, NC, Kansas City, MO or Antigua Guatemala preferred.