What does a technical role at Torrent look like?
Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems, process flows and user requirements
- Build: Supports application build, test, and deploy activities to meet business requirements and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Collaborate: Works with project team to build and test custom features
- Migrate: Assists with the development of data migration strategies; completes data manipulation, cleaning and importing
- Rollout: Executes production rollout strategy and support for users
- Communicate: Communicates with project team to provide development progress; interfaces with Senior Management at all size clients
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce development
- Strong Apex experience
- Aura Component, Lightning Web Component or Visualforce experience
- Understanding of web services (REST/SOAP) and how to use them to develop integrations is helpful, but not required
- Experience with a relational database management system (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience using source control systems, such as Git
- Experience with at least one middleware platform, such as Dell Boomi, Scribe, or Mulesoft is helpful, but not required
- Experience with general project management a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ann Arbor, MI, Charlotte, NC, Kansas City, MO, Washington D.C., or Antigua Guatemala preferred.