Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
As a Salesforce Senior Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering Salesforce solutions around business processes to clients. You will wear many hats on the projects and may be responsible for requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training, and post-deployment support. You will work alongside other Delivery team members to design, develop, and deploy solutions all while learning and growing your skillset.
- Implementing Salesforce configuration by creating customs objects, fields, page layouts, simple automation, field validations, security reports and dashboards
- Testing and verifying that solutions meet business requirements
- Creating project documentation such as personas, business process flows, and architectural diagrams
- Demonstrating knowledge of Salesforce solutions during key meetings with clients by leading Discovery sessions, Sprint Reviews, UAT and Training sessions
- Translating business requirements into Salesforce data models and roles using entity relationships diagrams (ERDs)
- Providing leadership support to team members and the business by collaborating with peers on solutions and best practices.
Key Experience and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience or equivalent Consulting experience preferred
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- One of the following:
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Health Cloud Accreditation
- Superior organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver your message to varied audiences
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- High comfort level with a fast-paced work environment and ability to adapt to changes in processes or company culture
What We Offer:
- Extensive Health Insurance options – including Vision and Dental
- Unlimited PTO – Balance what you do with how you want to live
- Unbeatable company culture
- Amazing growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
Job Function: Information Technology
Locations: Charlotte, NC – Arlington, VA – Kansas City, MO – Ann Arbor, MI – Antigua, Guatemala