Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
Torrent Consulting is looking for an energetic team player with the ability to multi-task in a quick-paced environment to join our team. Do you love Salesforce and have 2+ Salesforce Certifications? Do you have 2-3 years of consulting experience? If so, this position may be the perfect fit for you!
- Leading the requirements definition process for specific functional areas
- Leading and facilitating client meetings
- Leading and mentoring the development of the entry-level analyst positions
- Developing and executing processes, process improvement, collaboration between both internal and external client teams as well as data analysis and account documentation/reporting
- Managing the creation of a variety of different documentation from client facing presentations to excel templates that enable teams to collect, analyze and present key findings
- Collaborating with ESB/SMB project leads o-0 n a variety of process/projects to ensure seamless execution
- Assisting in estimating ESB and SMB project scope and budget
- 2+ Salesforce Certifications
- 2-3 Years of Consulting Experience
- Ability to interface with ESB and SMB clients
- Ability to support Consultants on MM and Commercial Projects
- Ability to conduct training sessions with ESB and SMB client projects
- Ability to provide Salesforce solutions for ESB and SMB clients
- Ability to utilize best practices for CRM in project work
- Superior organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and able to adapt to changes in processes or company culture
- Quick learner; must be able to learn new computer applications quickly
What We Offer:
- Extensive Health Insurance options – including Vision and Dental
- Unlimited PTO – Balance what you do with how you want to live
- Unbeatable company culture
- Amazing growth opportunities
- Charlotte, NC – Washington, DC – Kansas City, MO – Ann Arbor, MI or Antigua, Guatemala preferred.