Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
As a Salesforce Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering Salesforce solutions around business processes to clients. This role is for someone experienced in working with business stakeholders and guiding them through best practices for using Salesforce to automate and optimize business processes. You will wear many hats on the projects and may be responsible for requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training, and post-deployment support. As a Salesforce Analyst, you will work alongside Consultants, Solution Architects and Technical Architects to design, develop, and deploy solutions all while learning and growing your skillset.
- Implementing Salesforce configuration as per design documentation
- Prepping and loading data into the Salesforce system, using various data loading software
- Creating project documentation in preparation for, during, and following client meetings
- Participating and collaborating in key meetings with clients
- Communicating in a clear and timely manner with team members
- Utilizing applicable business knowledge to support client needs
- Translating business requirements into a Salesforce solution for our clients
- Practicing Torrent Consulting’s project management practices
- Providing leadership to support the Torrent business as well as other Torrent guides
- Identifying, managing and escalating project risks and issues appropriately
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to utilize best practices in project work
- Superior organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver your message to varied audiences
- High level of motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Comfort with a fast-paced work environment and ability to adapt to changes in processes or company culture
- Quick learner; ability to learn new computer applications quickly
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Advanced written, oral English proficiency
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
Job Function: Information Technology
Locations: Ann Arbor, Michigan; Kansas City, Missouri; Charlotte, North Carolina; Arlington, Virginia; Antigua, Guatemala