Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
Looking for an individual with strong architecture / technical skills and experience designing Salesforce.com for clients. This role is responsible for business and technical requirements gathering, solution architecture and design creation, task assignment, functional testing, end-user training, and overall project management in an agile development environment. This individual will have 3-5 years’ experience as a technical architect or consultant creating solutions on the SFDC platform. This person must possess leadership and project management skills and also be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently. Our ideal candidate is highly driven and will have experience working with, administering, and developing on a variety of Salesforce cloud products, and with a variety of popular app solutions.
- Lead: Provides project management leadership and guidance.
- Manage: Manages team resource(s), work task prioritization, deliverable creation, build/test/deployment activities, project status and client relationships.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and documents business and technical system requirements and architecture.
- Design: Creates use cases, data design and end to end business solutions.
- Facilitate: Leads internal (Torrent team) and external (customer) meetings, as well as manages vendor selection and communication.
- Collaborate: Works closely with all team members and customers to ensure successful project delivery.
- 3-5 years system architecture or consulting experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse set of users (E.g. Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Back office personnel and management).
- Salesforce.com and CRM experience
- Database management and experience with ETL tools
- Object-oriented development experience a plus
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Strong system architecture and design skills. Ability to provide clear and concise documentation and verbal explanations around designs.
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting processes and debugging tools are required.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills are a must.
- Capable of responding to a fast-paced project environment, with quickly changing and often competing priorities.
- Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve and becoming productive quickly.
- Four year college degree in a technical or business field of study.
- SFDC certification(s) a plus.
- Ann Arbor, MI – Charlotte, NC – Kansas, MO or Washington, DC preferred.
- Travel: <10%