Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
This position requires an individual with a strong consultative / business analysis background with working knowledge and experience designing and implementing Salesforce.com. This role is responsible for simultaneously leading multiple internal projects in scoping, administration and training on the Salesforce.com platform as well as small enhancements and day-to-day support. This individual will have 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant, with a preferred history of CRM and/or SFDC experience. This person must possess leadership and project management skills and also be able to work on projects independently. This person will be called on to perform requirements gathering and provide the company with suggestions and solutions regarding the SFDC environment.
- Lead: Provides project management leadership and guidance.
- Manage: Manages project resources, work plan, scope, deliverables and status.
- Facilitate: Runs iterative working sessions.
- Communicate: Defines, communicates, and manages a change management (release) process.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and documents business systems, process flows and user requirements.
- Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to end to end functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Supervise: Oversees application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Collaborate: Works with management team to prioritize projects and report project status.
- 3-5+ years consulting experience
- Demonstrated work experience in working with diverse set of users ( E.g. Sales, Services, Marketing, Back office personnel and management).
- Business Analyst skills and experience with business systems required.
- Salesforce.com and CRM experience a plus.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excels in project management; strong leadership and organizational skills are a must.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal clients.
- Strong documentation and training skills.
- Capable of responding to a fast-paced project environment, with quickly changing and often competing priorities.
- Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve and become productive quickly.
- Four year college degree in a technical or business field of study.
- SFDC certification(s) a plus.
- Ann Arbor, MI – Charlotte, NC – Kansas, MO or Washington, DC preferred.
- Travel: <10%