As a People-First Culture, we have designated a position to ensure our people are cared for through meaningful relationships, authentic recognition, organized experiences and clear communication. Our People Team is made up of individuals who each contribute significantly to our Torrent Family’s sense of belonging and connection to our company vision. Clear communication and collaboration across the experience team is critical to the success of this team.
- Coordinate new hire orientation projects; build out each new hire class orientation within the learning management system in Salesforce, schedule orientation sessions with instructors, communicate with orientation session instructors on dates, etc.
- Coordinate employee offboarding projects.
- Facilitate and coordinate culture experiences; recognition, hub-level meetings, employee experience trips to Antigua Guatemala, annual company event, etc.
- Lead Antigua Hub Culture Champions volunteer group.
- Support Guatemala Operations Manager with hub specific projects and tasks.
- Support and lead Antigua Hub office; open office daily, run daily office needs, coordinate and communicate office care procedures for daily closing and general best practices.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Superior organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver your message.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- High comfort level with a fast-paced work environment and ability to adapt to changes in processes or company culture.
- Ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or higher
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
- Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
- Job Function: Hub Experience Coordinator
- Location: Antigua, Guatemala