This position is for an individual with strong Salesforce solutioning skills who can support technical sales discoveries, create proof-of-concept solutions, provide scoping and planning assistant, and ensure best practices are being followed throughout the Sales and Delivery processes.
- Capture business and technical requirements during sales discovery
- Translate business requirements identified in sales discovery into Salesforce technical solution/design
- Identify and collect documents/materials needed to gather from the client in order to properly solution/design
- Create demo orgs, and associated demos, for different use cases to show prospects, clients, etc.
- Create technical architecture diagrams and process flows to help clients understand solution overview
- Research App Exchange for solutions to potential prospect requirements and present options with pros and cons analysis
- Contact 3rd party apps to discuss requirements to ensure functionality is possible, then facilitate an intro/discovery session between client and vendor
- Collaborate with Developer/Technical Lead as necessary for scoping out integrations, SSO, Visualforce pages, etc.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager and Delivery Lead to build scope of work and resource allocation schedule
- Participate in Delivery Lead scope approval meetings to answer questions and ensure consistency
Salesforce Knowledge & Relationships
- Stay up to date with Salesforce Releases, new features and products
- Obtain and maintain Salesforce Certifications
- Build relationships with Salesforce SEs, SE Managers and Co-Primes
- Capture important current and future state details for Project Success Stories
- Create training documentation/presentations for Sales and Delivery teams and deliver internal training on Salesforce products, applications, etc.
- Participate in webinars with Salesforce teams (by Vertical) to educate on what we’re seeing in market, use cases, successes, etc.
Internal Knowledge Base
- Create and update a repository of deliverable examples
- Identify best practices/common use cases for Salesforce across industries
- Identify potential lightning bolt solutions and participate in design sessions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years SFDC technical experience
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud and Service Cloud products
- High-level understanding of Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud, Communities, CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Pardot, and Einstein Analytics
- Strong desire to expand knowledge base and go deeper in all SFDC products
- 3+ salesforce certifications
Health & Life Sciences Experience (Nice to Have):
- 1-3 years work experience in the HLS industry
- Business process knowledge around HLS providers and payers, as well as pharmaceutical companies and/or medical device suppliers
Ann Arbor, MI – Charlotte, NC – Kansas City, MO or Washington D.C.