Why Work at Torrent:
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
Torrent Consulting is a Platinum Salesforce Implementation and Consulting Partner that is well recognized as a leader in the Healthcare and Life Science (HLS) vertical. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this growing team. As a Regional Manager within our HLS practice, you’ll have a chance to use your relationship-building skills to align with Salesforce’s Account Executives and other partners in the HLS space. You’ll work with prospects and existing clients, taking a consultative approach to find the perfect technical solution to meet their needs.
The Regional Manager can be based out of our Ann Arbor, MI office (non-remote), and they’ll have a direct hand in crafting the strategy for our Midwest market. This position requires a high degree of comfort in conversations with C-level executives at Healthcare-Based companies with anywhere from 100-5,000 employees. You don’t have to know Salesforce, but we are looking for candidates that are willing to invest the time and effort to learn it. You’ll need to know how to navigate complex deals and communicate effectively both internally and externally. A background in Healthcare (med device or healthcare technology sales) is highly preferred.
We’re serious about hiring around our core values and bringing on team members that will have a positive impact on our business and others in the community. If this sounds like you, come join our team!
- Pursuing HLS sales opportunities through multiple channels including referrals, networking/marketing events, existing client relationships, and targeted lead generation
- Reporting on sales activity and managing your opportunity pipeline according to company standards
- Assisting with designing the best technical solution for clients as part of the scoping process
- Visiting Salesforce offices to build and foster relationships with Account Executives who are aligned to your region
Key Experience and Abilities:
- 5-10 years of SaaS and/or Healthcare sales experience is REQUIRED and non-negotiable (preferably with several years of experience in a well-known enterprise sales organization)
- 2+ years of experience working within a consultative/solution sales model
- Healthcare/Technology background – technical systems/platform implementations, EMR integrations, and coding, or SaaS CRM consulting experience highly desired
- Deal negotiation experience on client engagements valued at $100K or more is required
- High motor, type “A” personality with competition and achievement strengths
What We Offer:
- Extensive Health Insurance options – including Vision and Dental
- Unlimited PTO – Balance what you do with how you want to live
- Unbeatable company culture
- Amazing growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
Job Function: Information Technology
Locations: Ann Arbor, Michigan