Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness, and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “WHY.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
Torrent Consulting is a Platinum Salesforce Implementation and Consulting Partner. It is extremely important that we provide the highest quality of work, service offerings that meet the needs of the ever-changing market, and a well-trained consulting workforce to implement amazing solutions. Within the Center of Excellence (CoE), we ensure that Torrent is able to accomplish these goals. As the CoE manager, you will oversee the creation and upkeep of our service offerings, delivery methodology, platform solutions, and program quality. You will also be responsible for creating content and delivering training to support the growth & development of our sales and delivery teams.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Determining the strategy for growth and development of the consulting workforce
- Creating growth and development content within LearnTrac (learning management system) for the sales and delivery teams
- Working closely with delivery implementation leads to create and refine service offerings based on company vision and market need for our Salesforce consulting practice
- Providing insight and best practice recommendations for consulting delivery models
- Making and/or facilitating updates to delivery documentation, sales collateral and business processes based on delivery model changes
- Implementing an overarching quality assurance program for the consulting practice
- Conducting customer interviews to gather quality and customer satisfaction feedback
- Implementing process changes and training based on customer feedback
- Overseeing the governance of a suite of packaged solutions for the Salesforce platform
- 3-5 years of systems implementation consulting experience (Salesforce preferred, but not necessary)
- Deep understanding of systems implementation full project lifecycle
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Training facilitation and content creation experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Extensive Health Insurance options – including Vision and Dental
- Unlimited PTO – balance what you do with how you want to live
- 401k Matching
- Unbeatable company culture
- Amazing growth opportunities
- A brand new collaborative office space
The CoE manager can be located in any of our US hub locations:
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Charlotte, NC
- Washington D.C.
- Kansas City, MO