Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
Looking for an individual with strong consultative / business analysis skills and experience designing and implementing Salesforce.com for clients. This role is responsible for simultaneously leading multiple projects implementations, consisting of: requirements gathering, solution creation, task assignment, testing, training, and overall project management. This individual will have 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant creating solutions on the SFDC platform. This person must possess leadership and project management skills and also be able to work on projects independently.
- Lead: Provides project management leadership and guidance.
- Manage: Manages project resources, work plan, scope, deliverable creation, build/test/deployment activities, project status and client relationships.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and documents business systems, process flows and user requirements.
- Design: Creates personas, use cases, functional requirements, data design and end to end business solution design.
- Facilitate: Leads internal (Torrent team) and external (customer) meetings.
- Collaborate: Works closely with all team members and customers to ensure successful project delivery.
- 3-5 years consulting experience
- Demonstrated work experience in working with diverse set of users ( E.g. Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Back office personnel and management).
- Business Analyst skills and experience with business systems required.
- Salesforce.com and CRM experience
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excels in project management; strong leadership and organizational skills are a must.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Strong documentation and training skills.
- Capable of responding to a fast-paced project environment, with quickly changing and often competing priorities.
- Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve and becoming productive quickly.
- Four year college degree in a technical or business field of study.
- SFDC certification(s) a plus.
- Ann Arbor, MI – Charlotte, NC – Kansas, MO or Washington, DC preferred.
- Travel: <10% (dependent on client engagements).