Why Work at Torrent?
At Torrent, we believe in loving and serving through business, and that starts with our people — so we’ve built a culture where they come first. Where we don’t expect anyone to draw a hard line between who they are at work and who they are at home. Where we encourage everyone to be their true, authentic selves.
Working in one of our five energizing hubs means you’ll be part of a close-knit team that genuinely cares about your well-being and success. Here, you’ll find flexibility, openness and support. You’ll feel the value of face-to-face conversations (even if that means video chatting from 3,000 miles away). You’ll get help from other talented problem solvers to arrive at the right solution. And you’ll even have the chance to work with our well-being coach to discover and develop your own personal “why.”
As a group of impact-driven business leaders, we’re passionate about creating positive change within the lives of our customers and communities — and we know that starts with empowering our own team to thrive.
Assists all team members in consulting and developing on the Salesforce.com platform. Provides business analyst support, Salesforce configuration, training and implementation for client projects acquiring new skills within the consulting environment.
- Creates a variety of documentation from client facing presentations to excel templates that enable teams to collect, analyze and present key findings to client
- Documents user stories, business requirements, data requirements and training manuals
- Assists in the solution design of Salesforce projects
- Performs Salesforce.com administration/configuration/data migration as directed
- Translates requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product and user acceptance testing projects
- Prepares and delivers documentation/reports when needed
- Plays a support role on ESB projects and assists on SMB/MM/Commercial projects
- 0-2 years of Consulting experience
- 1+ Salesforce Certifications
- Charlotte, NC, Washington, DC, Kansas City, MO, Ann Arbor, MI or Antigua, Guatemala preferred.