Assists all team members in consulting and developing on the Salesforce.com platform. Provides business analyst support, Salesforce configuration, training and implementation for client projects acquiring new skills within the consulting environment.
- Creates a variety of documentation from client facing presentations to excel templates that enable teams to collect, analyze and present key findings to client
- Documents user stories, business requirements, data requirements and training manuals
- Assists in the solution design of Salesforce projects
- Performs Salesforce.com administration/configuration/data migration as directed
- Translates requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product and user acceptance testing projects
- Prepares and delivers documentation/reports when needed
- Plays a support role on ESB projects and assists on SMB/MM/Commercial projects
- 0-2 years of Consulting experience
- 1+ Salesforce Certifications
- Charlotte, NC, Washington, DC, Kansas City, MO, Ann Arbor, MI or Antigua, Guatemala preferred.